Are you an Xposed user, then you would come across GravityBox and most probably you will be looking for GavityBox Lollipop. Xposed framework installer is an app that allows making changes and adjustments in the Operating system of your device. This installer is a requirement for all modules. GravityBox is something considered to be the best, as you can’t find any other single biggest tweak box on the platform. Only a limited stock of ROM’s have its compatibility. For users who are unable to use it, there were some other alternatives like Wanam which are just awesome, but they always fell short.
One can find all sorts of new functionality and customization option, which includes form entirely new features built from the base level to a wide stack of theming options and sound settings. GravityBox is one of the main reason for many to simply refuse to jump from ship to Lollipop when the new OS version was released. Then Lollipop came to Xposed framework… Initially, it was a mess up and quite disappointment. But today is a good day, for GravityBox for Lollipop, the new updated version of it hits our forums and it is ready to download. Let’s have a brief look at the terms mentioned here.
Android Lollipop is a codename for the Android mobile operating system, which was developed by Google. It is considered to be the largest and most ambitious release for Android yet!… It is packed with new features for the user and thousands of new API’s for the developers. It also extends Android ever more, from phones, tablets, and wearables, to cars and TVs.
GravityBox is a module, the primary focus of this module is to provide the user of AOSP devices with the options to change their default vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM, which comes with a package of additional features. One more important notable thing about GravityBox is, most of the preferences and be changed or updated at the time of installation itself without any rebooting and it there is no need to flash anything.
Read about the benifits of rooted phone
Compatibility of GavityBox Lollipop
The module provides support and compatible with the following devices
- AOSP devices with vanilla Android 5.0/5.1.
- Moto G and other Motorola devices with Android 5.0/5.1.
- Zopo Speed 7 and other MediaTek devices with an Android 5.0/5.1.
And it denies its support to the following devices
- It does not provide support to devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers like Samsung, MIUI, HTV Sense, Xperia and much more.
- This should not be used with custom ROMs (like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean) since these ROMs already have most of the features.
What’s new in the updated version of GravityBox Lollipop?
QuiteHours – additional redesign and enhancements.
- the rules for setting lights/sounds/vibrations/ringer whitelist can now be set each time range independently.
- Independent of automatic time ranges, as the manual mode has its own set of rules.
- the initial ringer whitelist for newly created time range is inherited for manual mode settings.
- options are added to control current mode directly from the QuiteHours settings
- reorganized settings.
- Updated translations for Ukrainian, Turkish, Russian.
We hope after reading this, GravityBox Lollipop is most likely going to be one of your favorite modification. if you have any queries or any feedback, kindly comment below. we will get back to you as soon as possible.