What are Pokemon QR codes?
Each Pokemon QR codes corresponds to one Pokemon in the Pokedex. The QR codes help you to complete your Pokedex, without searching for a Pokemon and get its location in your map. You can use your default camera to scan these QR codes and feed them in your Pokedex.
The QR Scanner for pokemon go is a feature introduced in Pokémon Sun and Moon that allows the player to scan QR Codes to record a Pokémon as seen in their Pokédex. When enough QR Codes have been scanned, the player will also be able to use the Island Scan function to find rare Pokémon. The QR Scanner is accessed from the menu.
How to generate a QR code?
We have categorized the Pokemon based on their generations. Follow the steps given below to generate the QR code.
- Select the Pokemon’s generation from the list given.
- Choose your required Pokemon from the list.
- Click on “Show QR Code” button to get the QR code of the respective Pokemon.
How to Scan the Pokemon QR Codes?
- Open & Start the game.
- Click on the Menu
- Choose the QR Scanner option,
- The camera will be activated after a short time.
- Place the QR code in front of the camera and snap it.
The pokemon corresponding to that QR code will be added in your map and you can easily catch them by following its location. Completing your Pokedex is a piece of cake now.
This is how you can generate QR codes for Pokemon and catch them easily. If you have any doubts regarding this article, you can feel free to ask them in the comment section given below.